- Lumidigm Mercury™ multispectral imaging sensor
- Unique mounting options: mullion or surface
- Integrates into existing card, fob & proximity systems
- Variety of integration options
- Small PCB design
- Reader holds no data, PCB is housed internally.
- Easy to use interface software
- LED accepted/denied indication built into button
- User can fully control the LEDs via the manufacturer’s ACU
- Easy to install plug and play system
- Minimalistic and ergonomic design
- For indoor use only
For more information about the iEvo Reader, view the video and download the product brochure, both below, or visit the product website at www.ievoreader.com.
Having trouble playing this video? Click here to view it on YouTube.
i-Evo Micro Datasheet (1.4 MiB)
Features, benefits and specs of the i-Evo Micro fingerprint reader
- iEvo Ltd - Biometric access control solutions with multispectral imaging and a superior algorithm provide a system that will work in very harsh environments even with problem fingerprints