The 4G V-Station Extreme from L-1 Enterprise Access Division (formerly Bioscrypt), is perfect for extreme outdoor environments where authentication cannot be compromised, regardless of the weather. This solution is ideal for airports, where the most vulnerable parts of the airport need to be tightly secured, and for time & attendance applications in harsh working environments such as construction sites where users commonly have greasy, dirty or cut fingers.
Product features at a glance:
- IP65-rated for the most extreme environments, including severe downpours, ice and snow
- Lumidigm sensor for consistent outdoor authentication capabilities
- Identify users with wet, greasy, severely dry, and cut or damaged fingers
- Fake fingerprint / anti-spoofing capabilities
- Wide temperature range for sub-zero climates and the hottest desert: -25 to +70° C (-13 to +158°F)
- Largest template capacity in the industry (100,000 in 1:1) and more…
Download the 4G V-Station Extreme product datasheet below.
4G V-Station Extreme Datasheet (400.4 KiB)
Product description and specifications
- L-1 Identity Solutions - A world leader in the use of biometrics for access control and protecting and securing identities and assets